Thursday, August 06, 2009

Statesboro

I have spent the last four nights in Statesboro, GA. Travis one of my Thailand teammates lives at the CCF house and I stopped by to hang out with him for a day or two, well a day or two turned into four, and now I am off again. Over the weekend I stopped for church in a little town called Register. It was a very interesting stop. I am not going to go into too many details, but is was definitely a very interesting stop. The church is a funny institution. Hopefully It is not the place that causes wounds, but is a place of refuge. A place where God is glorified instead of simplified, quantified, or sterilized.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You've tweaked my curiosity!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're such a tease... c'mon, Will... we don't wanna wait for the movie deal :-)!!

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home