Thursday, July 02, 2009

Cell Phone Magic

I am posting this vicariously though my brother via cell phone. When i actually get internet i will update you all with more details.
Tonight I am in fort valley ga. I got here by way of a really neat trucker named Otis. Pray that he will stay away from his ex.
I spent last weekend with a friend from auburn and his family is phenix city. They are an amazing bunch of people.
The journey is going well, i still have a few rough blisters but they are way better than last week when i posted.
Its amazing what you see and hear when all the distractions are removed. God seen so much more obvious. Thank you all for your prayers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Spano said...

Dude, you're bookin' it! Fort Valley, man. Keep on keepin' on. You got all you can drink coffee when you reach Savannah.

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home